Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

1. Amazon prime program keeps buffering claiming I don't…

Customer Question
1. Amazon prime program...

1. Amazon prime program keeps buffering claiming I don't have enough bandwidth.

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

Roku 3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Amazon media player?

Let me finish my questions. in addition to problem 1 I can't connect to Netflix at all thru Roku, but if I use my X1 remote from Comcast I connect easily

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have tried connecting to both services thru my Smart TV connection same problems

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
I'm ready
Let's go time is money are you going to help me or jerk me around??
Where are you?
I'm not learning anything reading those questions?
Where are you PLEASE
10 minutes has gone by and you are not saying anything?????
I give up you are wasting my time good bye happy New Year
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: syseng, Engineer replied 6 months ago
syseng
syseng, Engineer

My name is David.
The issue you describe is often due to memory errors in the router/modem that provides your Internet access. To rule out the network, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Reboot your computer, Roku and other devices connected to the network after the router/modem had completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result and if you need further assistance. Also, please provide a positive rating (3, 4, or 5 star) as that is how I receive credit for my work.
Thanks,
David.

My name is David.
Thanks,
David.

After following your suggestions I am trying to connect to Amazon Prime with no luck. I will now try Netflix
Netflix attempt gives me error code NW-2-5
Any other suggestions?
Thanks for your time rating less than 3 we got nowhere and I waited forever for that

Ok then I will open this question to other experts that may have additional ideas.

Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi another expert here
How far is your Wi-Fi router from the roku?
How many other devices are using the router?
Are they working?