Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

DVD is slow to start then buttons on control do not work.

Customer Question
DVD is slow to...

DVD is slow to start then buttons on control do not work

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

DX-26LD150A11

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

The tv remote does not work and is stuck in DVD mode. Can not get back to TV mode to use DirecTV remote

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. Bought a new tv yesterday.