Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have registered my account last week and every time I try…

Customer Question
I have registered my...

I have registered my account last week and every time I try to get in a message comes up and says " ID and password ***** not math amazon accounts" I did get a conformation in my e mail I successfully registered

Technician's Assistant: When could you last access your Amazon device?

This is brand new installation

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Amazon's online password ***** tool?

Well I am not good with this new electronic age. So I have no idea where to find this tool

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I do not have a e reader . I have an amazon fire stick

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.