Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Jya Box ultra hd v16 and the internet is notworking…

Customer Question
I have Jya Box...

I have Jya Box ultra hd v16 and the internet is notworking properly what can't i do to fix it.

Technician's Assistant: Is there a particular streaming service you're trying to connect to (e.g. Netflix or YouTube)?

I have a server.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not now

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 3 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician