Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am unable to access my roku movies as I have lost my

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to access my roku movies as I have lost my passwoed

Technician's Assistant: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?

My roku device connected to my tv

Technician's Assistant: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?

All kinds of instructions for entering my password

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No, unless you need to know that ATT has recently messed up my system by changing me from uverse to dsl which I had i the past.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.