Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I just purchased a pickup with a Panasonic Avic Z1110BT

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a pickup with a Panasonic Avic Z1110BT Radio. I want to update the maps in the system. How do I get a password ***** a system that I know nothing about? The owner thinks he did not use one, but When I searched for information on You Tube, they mention needing a password. Any help possible?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?

Panasonic AvicZ110BT

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your AVICZ110BT?

One weekl Previous owner, a few years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

I have only paired the Bluetooth with my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No, that should be it.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/31/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 1 month ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Not anymore
Louie, Technician