Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The sound is a second or longer behind the visual coming…

Customer Question
The sound is a...

The sound is a second or longer behind the visual coming through our ROKU device

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku 2

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Unplugged it and plugged it back into TV; shut off power to Roku and then back on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That's everything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?