Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have been gifted with a roku express plus. Not sure. Have…

Customer Question
I have been gifted...

I have been gifted with a roku express plus.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Have not tried to install. I have Suddenlink. Can I use the roku on the same set as the suddenlink

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

My TV set has two HDMI ports. Do i just use one and allow the tv to use the other?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Yes, you can use any HDMI port for the Roku Express - just make sure you select the appropriate input to view it.

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating.

Pete.

--------------------