Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have roku express; was fine yesterday. Today does not go…

Customer Question
I have roku express...

I have roku express; was fine yesterday. Today does not go on. Only had a month or so. Changed batteries but still will not turn on. Not sure what to do!

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Express.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I told you everything i did.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 3 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer.
How many hmdi connectors do you have on your tv?
Have you tried to move roku to a different hmdi input.
Not sure;;tv on wall. I cannot move it
Waiting for your response
Anyone there??????
What is the model of the tv
Samsung
How old is it?
1 year
Ok what happen when you choose your roku input?
press home button?
Nothing
What do you see on the screen?
Regular tv
You need to select hmdi input where roku is connected
It is selected. I used it yesterday with no problem. Hit home button today snd nothing happens.
When roku input is selected you cannot see regular tv as you stated above. Are sure you have selected correct roku input?
It will make our life easier if we talk over the phone
I don’t understand what you mean and resent that you charge for a call. Roku should provide support for free as other streaming devices do.
I already paid $5 for online service. This is just gouging for more money!!
now you do not answer???
I am sorry you are talking to an expert from just answer an independent online expert provider . We are not affiliated with any company. We only help customer with problems on different devices for a fee.
I got to you through roku customer service. Please refund my $5 deposit that was paid due to fraud
Again, no answer!! I will be sure to post information that your organization is fraudulent and takes money for no reason.
We are not fraud we do help customer with devices. Do you want to continue online?
Louie, Technician