Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have lost my remote and to buy one I need to mdel of my…

Customer Question
I have lost my...

I have lost my remote and to buy one I need to mdel of my Apple TV box. Can I plug he cable into my calbe tv and see the apple box's serial number. If not how do I get it. I swear it is not on the round box!

Technician's Assistant: What is the model of your TV?

I i a Vizio E4801-B2 on which the box was operative prior to having to mov!

Technician's Assistant: What menu options can you access, if any?

I don't know sinc I haven't plugged in the Apple for fear of damage to the TV unit or cable boxxxxxxxxxxx.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need whehter to p-lug in the Appe Unit and then the TV or not?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.