Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to install youtube tv on my roku. Ultra. Nothing - I…

Customer Question
I want to install...

I want to install youtube tv on my roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Ultra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing - I installed sling but want try youtube tv for comparison

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Any body?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.