Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Tivoli Kloss Model 1 radio. I bought it in 2001. I…

Customer Question
I have a Tivoli...

I have a Tivoli Henry Kloss Model 1 radio. I bought it in 2001. I have others in my home, but this one is in my main bathroom.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

It was working fine until I turned it on one morning, and it makes a loud noise and there is no station available.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

I unplugged it and moved it to another room

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
75336
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I also called Tivoli, and they will call me back on Tuesday. Please cancel my request and refund the $5 because it seems as if you can't help me.