Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a roku tv and all of a sudden all the channels i

Customer Question
I have a roku...

I have a roku tv and all of a sudden all the channels i watch have disappeared

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

About a year and 6 months , i don know the model nu.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I never really had a menu, just knew numbers by heart, last week a menu appeared and channels started dropping off

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

About a week hear

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I heard a crash outside power went off for not even a minute and it's been all down hill since then

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Who is your internet service provider?
Do you any other device that uses the Wi-Fi Router?
Ipad
Is some going to answer without mone $$$$$
Can you perform internet connection speed test and report upload and download speed?
Go to your iPad and type internet connection speed test and then search and run one of the application
I want to cancel now, this i not what I expected
I can help you to get to the answer. Do you want to get the roku to work?
I am broke. Please cancel now
Ok good luck
Am i cancelled
Am i cancelled i know but I didn't get a confirmation that i am cancelled
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.