Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The Spectrum app has a error code RGE-1001. Spectrum.

Customer Question
The Spectrum app has...

The Spectrum app has a error code RGE-1001

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Spectrum

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Turning the device off. It one time gave a message "The owner of this acount has blocked this app, or doesn't have a video service." Both mine and my daughters roku, at her house has this error.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

They both worked until this morning.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No
The problem was with Spectrum, it is fixed now. Please do not charge me $35.