Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

WE have a Samsung LCD tv series 6....610-640 and have spent…

Customer Question
WE have a Samsung...

WE have a Samsung LCD tv series 6....610-640 and have spent 2 hours trying to connect Roku Ultra, it says its loading and we gave up after 30 minutes each time. Is our tv compatible to the Roku Ultra? We set up and account 2 days ago. HELP

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? How old is it?

LN46B don't know age, manual doesn't show date.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes menu works, we have set-up instructions from Roku with code, we verify all security puzzles, etc. computer says its loading, NOT coming thru to amsung

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Samsung? What happened right before this?

Nothing, we have Wii console and 2 personal computers and Netflix to the tv and no problems

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, if we use a newer and faster computer from work ( 10 miles away) can we try to connect from there? My wife will call me at home for the Roku code.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hi , my name is Jack
Perhaps i can help you with this

If you can see a message that says LOADING then your tv is fine , its the Roku that has the problem

Did you buy it locally or online ?