Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

They say Acorn could not collect because the bank would not…

Customer Question
They say Acorn could...

They say Acorn could not collect because the bank would not pay

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I don't know. No one has had a problem collecting. My Visa was recently compromised and I had to get a new card. Maybe that was the problem.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.