Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Wireless router is fie but ROKU can notconnect to the

Customer Question
Wireless router is fie...

Wireless router is fie but ROKU can notconnect to the internet, provider is at&t

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

WiFi strength is excellent

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Who is your internet service provider?
Have you ever checked your connection speed?
Please start checking your internet connection speed. Go to a computer or tablet and then search on a web browser "internet speed test" and select one of them and run. Please report upload and download speed