Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I installed ruku, now I cannot get my regular channels. What…

Customer Question
I installed ruku, now...

I installed ruku, now I cannot get my regular channels. What did I do

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Panasonic, 12 years

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No the menu does not work, that is the only source

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Panasonic? What happened right before this?

Installed RuKu

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

This is not a smart TV

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

What do you mean you cannot get your regular channels? What happens when you try to do that?

Also I need to know if you have a cable box connected to the TV, and if so- to what port on the TV does it plug into.

Send a reply back with details of the problem to proceed.

What do you mean you cannot get your regular channels? What happens when you try to do that? Also I need to know if you have a cable box connected to the TV, and if so- to what port on the TV does it plug into. Send a reply back with details of the problem to proceed.
I solved it, I just discontinued RuKu.
Thanks and good bye.

Good to hear, goodbye.