Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to cancel my account. My son has the box and started…

Customer Question
I want to cancel...

I want to cancel my account

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

My son has the box and started it in July

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I just know that I been charged out of my debit account and I had send request to stop payment

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I need the number to call to cancel and to get my money back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Which account are you trying to cancel?