Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Bose Sound Link Mini and I am having trouble

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a Bose Sound Link Mini and I am having trouble getting it to charge. Gayle

Technician's Assistant: What is your Bose connected to or paired with? Are all cables connected tightly?

It is paired with my iPhone and I have checked all cables a few times.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a different audio source (e.g. another TV, computer, or CD)?

I have tries with my laptop and it did charge up to 20% but no further. When it is attached to the charger the red battery light is on. It flashes orange for a few seconds then goes straight to red.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Hi Harry, Yes I do.
I’d prefer not to talk on the phone.

Have you tried different outlets and different charging cables?