Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Help me set up my fire stick.? What is e-reader? I orderered…

Customer Question
Please help me set...

Please help me set up my fire stick

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your e-reader? What have you tried so far?

What is e-reader?

Technician's Assistant: The E-Reader Specialist will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?

I orderered a firestick and antenna from amazon set it up tried to set up a amazon account and cant get it to work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.