Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just purchased NBA League Pass, but I need to change my…

Customer Question
I just purchased NBA...

I just purchased NBA League Pass, but I need to change my subscription from the one team option to the all games option

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I purchased it directly from the Roku app

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Roku?

I just bought it one week ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku?

I tried calling the number, I have done a tip search, and I have tried to upgrade using my app on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I already paid for the subscription, and I need to cancel out the subscription before repkacing it with the new one

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.