Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Netflick movies freeze up. Roku plays movies. Don't know…

Customer Question
Netflick movies freeze up ...

Netflick movies freeze up

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku plays movies

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Don't know what to try

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Are you able to select any other channel/ app on the Roku device?

i would like to cancel my order for your service

No problem, please contact customer service via help link on the main page of the website for any billing/ cancellation

Thanks