Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I go to hdmi4 to watch Netflix I get the screen

Customer Question
When I go to...

When I go to hdmi4 to watch Netflix I get the screen message " Insufficient power"

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

The current sub port on your tv will not power this Roku device. Please use the provided Roku sub power supply. BUT nothing has changed for a year. Just suddenly got this message today. Worked fine until today.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No. Do you mean my tv and router?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No thx

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 6 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?