Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Ipod touch cannot pair up with my BEM wireless

Customer Question
My Ipod touch cannot...

My Ipod touch cannot pair up with my BEM wireless speakers..The Ipod is in Dei

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

About 2 years old. They've worked before...Ever since I tried pairing up these speakers with my HP Desktop computer, my Ipod cannot find the Device "MOJO ii" which was the Device name for my speakers

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

I have the BEM speakers "plugged in" to an electric outlet, they are currenly blinking "green" . On my Apple Ipod Tcuch-I go to Settings, then to Bluetooth, the bluetooth is "on", but its trying to find the Device. It keeps circuling around and around....

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No...I first want to fix the Ipod to speaker problem, then I'll go ahead with pairing up the speakers with my HP Computer.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I still need your assistance..If you would, please type instructions to me to fix my problem.

You will need to put the speaker back into pairing mode.

Holding the Play/Pause button for 5 seconds will disconnect the connected device and enter pairing mode for pairing a new device. Now, it should appear to be selected.

Thank you so much. Now that my IPOD can pair up with my BEM speakers.
I am now trying to Pair up the same BEM speakers with my HP desktop.
I got an "insignia" bluetooth connected to a port on my HP, but I'm receiving the message "
ITUNES has deteted a problem with your audio configuration. Audio/video playback may not work properly."
I then have to hit the "alt" "control" "delete" key and bring up Task Manager to "kill" ITUNES because I cannot exit ITUNES by hitting the "X" in the upper right hand corner...Hopefully You'll have a "cure" for this.
it. Appreciate it.
John Fragasso

Hi John,

A frozen program is usually a temporary thing so if you restart your computer then it should fix it. If you can't exit the frozen program to restart then hold down the power button for 10 seconds and the computer will power off then power back on