Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to get on rocky and Hulu but it is requesting my…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get on rocky and Hulu but it is requesting my pin # but what I put in does not work what do I do ?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have not used my roku for sometime

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need the following info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Do you have an active account with Roku.com and can login by using a PC/tab etc?