Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Just bought Round anda am installing it. My TV screen says…

Customer Question
Just bought Round anda...

Just bought Round anda am installing it. My TV screen says not connected to Internet. What to do now?

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes, am connected via my Nook tablet.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No, the router is easy ... unplug an replug, right? But what digital media player are you referring to?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can'think of anything else now.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.