Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Nothing, I want to cancel my Roku service due to selling my…

Customer Question
Nothing , I want...

Nothing , I want to cancel my Roku service due to selling my house . When I buy something else I will restart my service. MY new address is P. o. Box 752 Sun City , Ca 92586

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I don't know.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I just want to cancel my service.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't want to connect right now , I want to cancel my service till I buy another property

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 6 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi welcome to just answer.

I would like to know if you know your roku online access user name and password.