Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do you find your pin number for Britons. What is media…

Customer Question
How do you find...

How do you find your pin number for Britons

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

What is media player

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your media player?

I do not understand what you saying

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I just want to know how to find the pin number to get into britbox

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You can log into your Britbox account to reveal your PIN number if you have forgotten it.

For more support, please see: https://www.britbox.com/help

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------