Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My fire stick is saying network disconnected. Fire stick…

Customer Question
My fire stick is...

My fire stick is saying network disconnected

Technician's Assistant: What brand and model of e-reader do you have?

Fire stick with a remote and a small plug in to tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

CE0700 That's all I see

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No the tv menu say no network

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.