Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to set up my account and I can not get past the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to set up my account and I can not get past the creditcard page. the little circle keeps going around and the page on my TV has not advanced.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Purple backgournd and it has the 3 steps to activiate my account with the activation cade

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

TV

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this.