Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have been using an old transcription method in my office,

Customer Question
I have been using...

I have been using an old transcription method in my office, dictating my notes and reports onto microcassettes and having my secretary transcribe them. I have been using a Panasonic transcribing machine, Model No. RR-930, which is no longer working. I need either a new RR-930 (or similar) or I need another, more updated method of transcribing. Can I get a new transcription machine? What is the best alternative if I want to use newer technology and get started today? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: How long have you had your RR-930?

SEveral years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

Right now, the gears seem to work, but slowly, and I don't know what to try, how to make it move more easily

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

Are there better options that I can start using today

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/30/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.