Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new roku. I got to the step after choosing my

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new roku.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I got to the step after choosing my wireless network. The on screen said it had to restart. The tv never came back on. Roku Ultra

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Try resetting the Roku Ultra using the small reset button on the side of the device, then go through the setup steps again.

Please reply back and let me know if successful? I'll be standing by.

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------