Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My daughter in trying to fix another problem hit factory…

Customer Question
My daughter in trying...

My daughter in trying to fix another problem hit factory reset on my television and since then I have not be able to access Roku Wesley g. Flournoy

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

The Roku screen shows which says: visit: Roku.com/link plus 2 more

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Connected to Roku boxx

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.