Recorders and Players

Connect one-on-one with a verified electronics technician who will answer your question

Louie, Technician

More related answers
All electronics technicians are VERIFIED
I just purchased a Roku TV for an assisted living center I
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I just purchased a Roku TV for an assisted living center I have the wireless code put in and then I have the screen that says roku.com link there is no place on there to enter the code ZT m v … read more
TRYING TO CONNECT ROKU FOR THE FIRST TIME. IT'S ASKING FOR
Aric, Owner/Operator of a custom AV company
TRYING TO CONNECT ROKU FOR THE FIRST TIME. IT'S ASKING FOR AN ACTIVATION CODE FOUND ON MY TV. I DON'T HAVE A CODE DISPLAYED ON MY TC … read more
Hdcp keeps coming on tv I can hear sound but no video. I
Hdcp keeps coming on tv I can hear sound but no video … read more
I purchased a Roku Premiere Plus in November of 2017 which
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Systems Engineer
I purchased a Roku Premiere Plus in November of 2017 which was playing fine and then all of a sudden my remote gets very warm after just being on a couple seconds it's hard to connect and also I get s… read more
Where do i find a roku account, roku express plus, plugged
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
plugged in to tv entered wireless password ***** i'm no connect … read more
My Netflix and my Hulu both run fine but my jw. Program does
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
My Netflix and my Hulu both run fine but my jw. Program does not work. This just started … read more
I am trying to reset my Roku t.v. my daughters my Roku last
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I am trying to reset my Roku t.v. my daughters my Roku last ,I found a roku site but that site wanted money to help me resert and on my Roku tv it ststes Roku does not charge for activation or support… read more
Where do I find my link code? You're dealing with an. Don't
You're dealing with an idiot. Don't know my media player Brand is Samsung … read more
I tried to set up mu roku express. I called the 800 #. They
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
I tried to set up mu roku express. I called the 800 #. They said I had to pay $49.95 to set up an account. If I didn't pay they would ban me from roku. He wouldn't let me speak to a supervisor, then h… read more
All of my selected channels contain some squares that are
Shahid
Shahid, Owner of Repair Shop
All of my selected channels contain some squares that are blank with only a ?. I've shut everything down and rebooted, but that doesn't work. Trouble started a few days ago. I've had Rocky for a few y… read more
I bought a Roku express yesterday for the tv at our summer
Nathan, Bachelors of Science
I bought a Roku express yesterday for the tv at our summer cabin. We have had a Roku 3 for a couple of years and love it. We have been taking the Roku 3 back and forth and it has worked great. The pur… read more
I just bought a Roku devise and havin g trouble with activation.
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Bachelor's Program
I just bought a Roku devise and havin g trouble with activation. It says "Get mew code" and then says retrieving code but nothing comes up. How do I enter a new code?… read more
I am trying to activate a new roku. It has told me to access
Rusty
Rusty, Audio Video Technician
I am trying to activate a new roku. It has told me to access roku.com/link and enter FCUV. Using Safari in apple pc from uk I can't access the site. What next please?… read more
My router is not a secure network - but roku is saying I need
LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
My router is not a secure network - but roku is saying I need a password XXXXX don't have one - hoe do I get by this?… read more
after verifying country, time etc., i hit continue and i am
Roger, Low-Voltage Electronics Specialist
after verifying country, time etc., i hit continue and i am advised to enter a code onto my computer at roku.com/link. after doing so, it getsme backm to screen of country, time etc. ,all over again. … read more
My Roku stopped working suddely. The code on the screen
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
My Roku stopped working suddely. The code on the screen displays Code 012. The Roku is wired . One of the boxes is called DLink and displays 2.4 and 5 G. The other box is called Clear Access. Both of … read more
My Roku says it cannot connect to Internet. In checking the
Dr. Fix-It
Dr. Fix-It, Technician
My Roku says it cannot connect to Internet. In checking the settings I'm finding that my email address is wrong and since I'm using wifi from AT&T that may be the problem. How do I fix this? Also I ca… read more
I bought a ruko2 box, installed the power,HDMI,audio link and
Sijad H.
Sijad H., Aviatio Electricians Mate
I bought a ruko2 box, installed the power,HDMI,audio link and the ethernet cables and not getting anything to work after using the remote. What should I do?… read more