Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Excessive buffering during 6 to 7 pm news cycle. resetting…

Customer Question
Excessive buffering during 6...

Excessive buffering during 6 to 7 pm news cycle. resetting the roku ultra helps sometimes

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Excessive b uffering during 6 to 7 pm news cycle. resetting the roku ultra helps sometimes.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Unpluging the power cord.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/29/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No