Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying connect back on to roku and i used to have name…

Customer Question
I am trying connect...

I am trying connect back on to roku and i used to have name wiggles but i cant find it

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I have so many names i want to get rid of but dont know what ones to get rid of

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Media player i believe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to know the name to go under and also deltete ones i dont need

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.