Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a express plus. It finds my inter net but will not…

Customer Question
I have a express...

I have a express plus. It finds my inter net but will not accept internet password

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku brand new christmas present

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Resetting roku and internet box. spoke to LG for tv and century link for internet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Louie, Technician