Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Pro visual is closed for the holidays and I need a DVR

Customer Question
Pro visual is closed...

Pro visual is closed for the holidays and I need a DVR reset

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

What

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your media player?

Every password ***** think I placed for the customer I am an installer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The DVR is a 1602 AIP-Q

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I have a 1602 -AIP- Q DVR
Nice scam thank you

I am sorry that you feel that way.