Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We greatly enjoy our Roku streaming stick. I ordered a

Customer Question
We greatly enjoy our...

We greatly enjoy our Roku streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I ordered a remote model with the feature of volume control and turning tv off from the remote. I get to a point where it indicates that it is connecting bu it does not..after the circle goes abound a few times.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

We bought it 14 mo nths ago. A streaming stick. could it be 3600

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No help needed
No help needed I am not interested in a membership please cancel the free trial