Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Amazon is constantly turning itself off and resetting…

Customer Question
My Amazon is constantly...

My Amazon is constantly turning itself off and resetting during a program. How can I, if not eliminate, reduce the times my program is interrupted.

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

It's Amazon Prime streamed through ROKU.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Amazon media player?

I do not have an Amazon media player, I purchase Amazon Prime on my desktop and that enables me to access Amazon programs through my ROKU box.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No.