Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can't access Netflix on my Roku streaming device. It says…

Customer Question
Can't access Netflix on...

Can't access Netflix on my Roku streaming device. It says there's no internet connection, but there was one a minute ago.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes. I'm in the Choose Your Network screen.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

I don't know what a digital media player is. Is that the Roku stick?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It says I don't have a wireless

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.