Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i get to do a search on my TCL built in roku stick.

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get to do a search on my TCL built in roku stick

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

2017

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Just watching tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I have a youtube url will send it to u https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efveYU1rK4Y&app=desktop

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

After pressing the Home button on your Roku remote, navigate up or down and select Search. Start typing the first few letters of the movie, TV show, actor, director, or channel and Roku Search will update the results as you complete the word or phrase. When you find the entertainment choice or channel you are looking for, select the entry to see more details including viewing options.

I am not seeing the search page when I go to the home page

Did you press the home button on the remote? (It looks like a house)