Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was on here a minute ago I need to find out this problem.

Customer Question
I was on here...

I was on here a minute ago I need to find out this problem

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

LG

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your LG media player?

Less than 10 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It just tells me HDCP unauthorized

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.