Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

One of my Roku boxes is not working. Roku express. We reset…

Customer Question
One of my Roku...

One of my Roku boxes is not working

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku express

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

We reset the internet don't know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

We just watch TV mostly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.