Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I lost my connection with my roku. Sku#3600r streaming

Customer Question
I lost my connection...

I lost my connection with my roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Sku#3600r streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I go to my tv where it’s tv. Component 1cable tv. Roku was listed there before now gone

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just watch netflex
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Waiting for my answer
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Dan, Broadcast Engineer replied 1 month ago
Dan, Broadcast Engineer

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Can you tell me please what TV port you have the Roku plugged into?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hdm1n port3

Okay thank you. Have you tried moving it to a different port?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No

Can you try that or just unplug it from the port it is in and plug it back in.

If your Roku was connected to an HDMI port, you will need to select that as your source and not Component.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I did that roko back but no netflex

Is it just Netflix you are having the problem with or do you not see anything from your Roku?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It just shows manic no Netflix. It should Netflix Amazon and otherd

Sorry, I'm not sure what you are trying to tell me. Is Netflix the only one you are having problems with?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When I use my roku connected it knows tells me check my signal cablr

Did you setup your Roku?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My friend did

Okay. Try unplugging power from your Roku for several minutes then plug it back in and see if it will connect to your network.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
On my I pad there is an item that says connect to roku but it is not connected. I have wifey for my I pad. Tried connecting that but did not change anything.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Should I have my cable company come out
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Still says check signal cablr

Did you unplug your cable router then plug it back in?

Please let me know if you still require assistance by responding here and I will reply back as soon as possible.

Dan, Broadcast Engineer