Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I linked my device up, but I don't see any code on my tv. I…

Customer Question
I linked my device...

I linked my device up, but I don't see any code on my tv

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I am doing this myself, and I think I have hooked up what was in the roku box, but after HDMl1 comes up, just regular tv show is on

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Power outlet

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Did I hook it up correctly? I am not good at this

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.