Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a 32in smart tv and yesterday the sound stopped

Customer Question
I have a 32in...

I have a 32in smart tv and yesterday the sound stopped working only when I am trying to watch cable tv. when I put Netflix or anything else on it works fine.

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 32IN?

Less then 6 months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 32IN?

We have unhooked everything and hooked it back up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Mike G., Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike G.
Mike G., Technician

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems....
Are you available to chat online with me right now?

Who is your cable company?

Do you change channels/guide with the original remote that came with the tv, or with a remote that your cable company gave you?

its spectrum

Ok

Set the tv so you can see a spectrum cable channel

Unplug the power cord for the spectrum tv box

Wait a minute then plug the spectrum tv box back in

Watch the tv as the box boots up

Reply back let me know what happens

ok
that didn't work

Reseat (unplug/replug) the connection wires on the back of the tv AND the back of the spectrum tv box.

Louie, Technician