Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

When I delete a recorded programme I cannot get back onto…

Customer Question
When I delete a...

When I delete a recorded programme I cannot get back onto any other channels except ABC and have to re-install all the programmes again - why is this happening?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It is about one month old Model HDR2250T

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes I have to go to Menu - then installation and it resets all the stations

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your HDR2250T? What happened right before this?

It has been an issue to about 2 weeks- this is about a month old.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really but once I exit a recorded programme and delete it - I press exit and then cannot watch any channe;lexcept ABC - this happens every time I delete a recorded programme - why?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 1 month ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

The memory on the system may have become corrupted.

First try retuning it again and let me know if that works?

Pete, Engineer