Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a new ROKU TV and cant remember my HULU e-mail and…

Customer Question
I have a new...

I have a new ROKU TV and cant remember my HULU e-mail and password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your Wi-Fi password?

It was Jacob111

Technician's Assistant: Have you connected to this Wi-Fi network from a laptop or desktop (either Mac or PC) in the past?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

To recover your Hulu email and password, go to:

https://secure.hulu.com/users/find_account

--------------------

Happy New Year!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------