Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It didn't take my credit card. It didn't take my credit card…

Customer Question
It didn't take my...

It didn't take my credit card

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It didn't take my credit card number

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I don't know anything about my media player

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 3 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Louie, Technician