Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It didn't take my credit card. It didn't take my credit card…

Customer Question
It didn't take my...

It didn't take my credit card

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It didn't take my credit card number

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I don't know anything about my media player

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/28/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 6 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.